Monday, October 11, 2010

Epic Espresso

so this blog needs a disclaimer- Epic holds a special place in my heart. i am a loyal customer (not terribly regular, but loyal nonetheless) so thru its ups and downs i still come back.
my lovely friend Gabe works here. he is so nice, and awesome. and makes good coffee, the way its supposed to be.
here's the art he put in our coffees :D
i was impressed :) so clear, and pretty. my flat white was nice. had the signature epic taste to it :)
im glad the quality of this place has improved again. and the atmosphere is nice :) service is great.
i really cant complain about my experience today :)

also went to Moore and Moore who also have one in busselton that ive been to which was great.
my best friend goes here every monday on her uni break coz its literally across the road from her uni- oh the joys of going to uni in freo!!! so i came along. and it is nicely priced- $4.30 for a large flat white.
i like places that dont break the bank.
now, when i stirred up my coffee (LACK OF ART HERE MUST BE NOTED) and licked the spoon, it had a very bitter taste. which made me not have expectations because i hate bitter coffee, and there was no art :(
but they use Fiori beans. and thankfully the coffee was actually REALLY good! i recommend this place. food looked nice too :)
will defs be going back.

peace.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment