Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday, 10 September.

so I only went to ONE cafe today!! (I know right, disappointing!!!)
but it was a good one!
Little Willy's (aka Il Vero Gusto), in Northbridge. I have not had a bad experience here. there is a really nice barista there who knows people by name and chats with you and he generally will remember what coffee you'll have too. however, because the people who own this cafe also own one called The Dancing Goat, the staff flick between the two cafes. so my favourite barista was not there today. but i got served by this REALLY nice lady and the girl who made coffees was also nice. coffee was good, not too strong, not too bitter. and made quickly. also was not scaldingly hot.
take away flat white.
overall, fantastic experience. here's my coffee....
also, dad made me coffee this morning. not as good as his usual, but still nice. (don't worry, i am sending him on a coffee-making course at Epic Espresso so he'll get even better).
i finally found where tiger tiger is!!! so i plan on visiting that maybe on monday.
sunday's pick will probably be Cranked.
tune in for more details.
ps if you'd like to recommend a place, comment the blogs... or follow me on twitter @spazkebabs :D
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment