Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday, September 12

so now apparently I'm an addict lol. all i talk about is coffee apparently and all i ever TWEET about is coffee etc etc etc.
apparently it's also insane to not be opposed to having an intravenous caffeine drip thingo in you...
ah well.

so today started with coffee from the padrigno. who makes me nice coffee in the morning. i muchly appreciate this coz otherwise i would be VERY grumpy in the mornings instead of just mildly unintelligble.
then after church went out for DIM SUM (YUMMMMMMMM) with some friends and then to Milk and Honey in Northbridge. which is a cafe i was really curious to try given that its right beside the place im doing a training course in for the next two weeks.
coffee was nothing to write home about, but it was not terrible. good warmth, not bitter. probs had to wait 5-7 mins for take away and i think it cost me $4ish... one comment tho, the lady took like 3 goes to get my order for ONE TAKE AWAY FLAT WHITE right!! didn't know it was that hard. however, i will note that the muffins they had there looked AMAZING. next time, i will try one. mmmmm yummeh!
my take away flat white from milk and honey


next cafe was milk'd. rather funky but plain cafe. i had heard about it. GOOD coffee. not too bitter, not too strong, came quickly and easy for me to drink. rather enjoyable, so much so that i bought another take away when we left. take away large coffee cost me $5. not bad. i will go back there. they had cool looking food also, from Babycakes.

alright that's me.
peace out.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment